June 16, 2020
Milk Bottle Podcast: Shopify Reunite
At the end of May, we should have all been gathering Shopify Unite 2020 in Toronto. However, due to the global pandemic this was replaced with a livestream event which I was privileged to take part in. Post-event Keith and I got together to discuss the big announcements and their implications for the future of Shopify and it’s customers
Here’s what is discussed in this episode:
- I am Milk Bottle’s record holder for the most appearances on the podcast!
- Shopify Balance
- Shopify Pay Instalments
- Not all announcements should be seen as a threat for developers as there can be an opportunity
- Food — Shopify tapping into food vendors
- Native Subscriptions
- Recharge — it’s not just a tick box
- Feature custom domains — a vanity url?
- New online store design — Sections Everywhere
- Shopify Email
Thanks again to Keith for having me back (again) on the show — it was a blast. You can find other episodes in their podcast archive.
This article was written by Keir Whitaker and published on June 16, 2020. All articles are available in the blog archive and you can subscribe to the RSS Feed for updates. Have a question? Discuss this article with me by email.