At the end of May, we should have all been gathering Shopify Unite 2020 in Toronto. However, due to the global pandemic this was replaced with a livestream event which I was privileged to take part in. Post-event Keith and I got together to discuss the big announcements and their implications for the future of Shopify and it’s customers
Here’s what is discussed in this episode:
- I am Milk Bottle’s record holder for the most appearances on the podcast!
- Shopify Balance
- Shopify Pay Instalments
- Not all announcements should be seen as a threat for developers as there can be an opportunity
- Food — Shopify tapping into food vendors
- Native Subscriptions
- Recharge — it’s not just a tick box
- Feature custom domains — a vanity url?
- New online store design — Sections Everywhere
- Shopify Email
Thanks again to Keith for having me back (again) on the show — it was a blast. You can find other episodes in their podcast archive.